Sending messages in Cropstream is a powerful, flexible and simple feature. Choose the message type, content and audience, and away it goes.
Messaging starts with two things: (1) your own organization and (2) a paid plan.
Just to be clear...
- Chat is available to everyone in Cropstream, all the time, and at no cost, with up to 25-member group chats.
- Messaging is available only to organizations with paid plans.
With that settled, here's how to send messages:
Find and select the control below. If you have permission to send messages, you'll see atop your activity feeds at My Cropstream and at your organization's home page.
You'll see the following screen...
...where you can:
- Select the sender (you or your organization)
- Select the recipients
- Add a typed message (up to 2,000 characters)
- Designate a default chat recipient for responses
- Add a graphic
If you add a graphic, you'll then see our designer screen (below) open...
...where you'll find a wealth of design resources:
- Configurable text, arrow, shape and image controls
- A number of simple preformatted templates available for your use
- Ability to create, store and re-use your own templates
- Access to more than 1 million royalty-free high-quality stock images
Once you're done in the designer, select Use to transfer your graphic back to the message dialog. Then, when you have everything else set about your message, select Share, review the confirmation screen, and send your message on its way.
Look for and select one of these icons, which are typically in the upper- and lower-right corners of the screen:
Following that, the rest of the process is very similar to Web above, with the following differences:
- The graphic designer is significantly streamlined