Connections helps you stay tuned in to the people and organizations of your choice. Connecting to someone or to a business is a little like saying, "OK, I know you and I'd like to be more aware of what you're saying on Cropstream."
- Quick Access: Your connections are always at the top of your Connections view, making it super-fast to start a chat or get to an organization's page.
- Notification Gatekeeper: A little nervous about enabling Cropstream notifications? We understand. That's why even with notifications enabled, you'll receive notifications only from the people and organizations you've connected to.
- Message Preview Bypass: When you receive a message from someone you've connected to, their message is immediately displayed in your feed.
How do I connect?
- Connections tab: You'll find your connections segmented by people, local businesses, and manufacturers. You can search this view and make new connections. On the web, you can also see and connect to users who've connected to you.
- Messages: Look for the "V" in the upper-right corner of every message. When you select it, you can connect to the sender.
- Avatars: On the web, hover over a user or organization avatar to connect.
- Organization Home Page: Look for the Connect button.
OK, but how to I unconnect?
- In all of the places described above, you can unconnect from any of your connections. It's like a switch - if you're already connected, you'll see the button says Unconnect.