If you're after the big picture, this article is for you.
Here you'll get an overview of Cropstream on the web. (Hungry for the nitty-gritty? Check our How To collection here, and our support cards in the app.)
This is your personal starting page in Cropstream, with easy access to everything you need. Some highlights:
- Front and center, start a new message
- Also in the body, your activity feed and pinned cards
- Along the left, your organization/s and recently-visited pages
- Along the top, direct access to Connections, Chat, Favorites and Discover
Here are some quick descriptions of other key features.
At Connections, you can:
- See everyone you're connected to, and everyone who's connected to you
- Filter connections by type (person and organization type)
- Search for people and organizations on Cropstream
- Chat with a connection
At Chat, you can create, review and search your chat conversations. Chats can be 1-to-1, or include up to 25 participants.
This is your own collection of Cropstream cards and information that you find useful. Here, you can organize, categorize and arrange all of your Cropstream greatest hits.
This is the rest of the Cropstream world. Think of it as a Cropstream directory of organizations -- their people, products and services. With categories and searching, it's easy to find and connect to the folks you need.
And, when you select a tile from Discover (or one of your own organizations on the left), you'll find yourself at...
Organization Home Page
This is an organization's home page in Cropstream. Here you can access whatever resources the organization has shared, or (if it's your own organization's home page) configure what you want to share. Some highlights:
- Start a chat with someone from the organization
- Review and reply to recent messages from the organization
- Browse and search posted content