Whether you farm, work for an ag retailer, run a custom harvesting crew, own a seed dealership, are a crop consultant, a manufacturer, or all of the above, your business is an organization in Cropstream.
Your organization is who you work for or what you own ... it is not who you sell to or buy from. Example: If you're a farmer operating Jones Acres and are a customer of Local Coop, Inc:
- Jones Acres is your organization
- Local Coop, Inc is NOT your organization (unless you also work there)
In all likelihood, your organization may already be in Cropstream, either because you added it when you joined Cropstream, or because someone else added it before you showed up, and you joined it when you joined Cropstream.
To make sure, here's how to see your organizations:
- Web: Select My Cropstream (top left). Your organizations will be on the left edge.
- Mobile: Select Home (lower left), then your smiling face (upper left), then Organizations.
And, here's how to add an organization (including a short but important message):
(CAREFUL! If you're in an organization with several people, ask around first in case somebody else already set up your organization. Untangling three "Fred's Farm Supply"s won't be fun for anyone.)
- Web: Select your name (upper right), then + Add or Join Organization, complete the information, and save your changes. Be sure to search for your organization before you inadvertently make a duplicate.
- Mobile: From the screen above, select Add Organization, complete the information, and save your changes.